I am having trouble creating a new password
To protect you and your data, we have new security requirements.
We value you and your data, which means our password requirements might feel a little strict. To create a new password, it must either be short and complex or very long. That means it must be EITHER:
- At least 15 characters long
- At least 8 characters long with at least 1 digit, 1 uppercase, and 1 lowercase
Examples for both:
- bubble gum bubble gum
To change your password, please follow the steps below
To start, go to our login page. Link: https://wq.forwardndb.org/identity/account/login
- Click “Forgot your password?”
- On the Password Reset page, enter your email address.
- Click “Reset”.
- You will be taken to a page telling you to check your email for a password reset link. Please give this a 10 minutes to show up in the inbox of the email you used in step #2. If an email has not arrived within that time, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you receive your email, click either the blue link or the orange button. This will open up a new window that will allow you to change your password.
- For security purposes, please re-enter your email address
- Enter a new password that satisfies our password requirements outlined above.
- Retype the password to make sure there are no typos
- Click “Reset”
- Go back to our login page and use the new password that you created.